View Single Post
July 11th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Super Mommy
You could be pregnant, it just depends on when you ovulated but its possible. My suggetion to you would be to stop taking everything until you know if you are pregnant or not. Second, I would go take a test. It could be positive by now and I would keep testing until you either find out you are or you get your period. Or you can go to your doctor and they can do a blood test to tell you either way. But since it is possible for you to be pregnant, I would stop taking the prescriptions as of right now. I think you are early enough that the baby should be fine but there is really no way to know that for sure. I don't know if my situation is similar but I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was like 9 or 11 weeks...I can't remember exactly but it was somewhere around there. I drank HEAVILY before finding out I was pregnant. In fact, I turned 21 a few days before finding out I was pregnant. I was lucky and my baby turned out fine but I'm not going to lie, I was stressed up until the moment I got to hold my son. Everything will work out and babies are such a blessing. Good luck hun!