View Single Post
July 13th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Froggy in my pocket! :o
So. My dad's going to cover the cost of the repairs on my cooler and I will have to pay him back over the next year. This is a BIG stress relief for DH and I as we're MELTING in here! He also let me keep the money I had saved up so I can pay off some of my credit card!

I just got off the phone with the nurse up at my doc's office, she says give it about 5-6 more days and if AF still has not started to call back and they will delay my P draw and reschedule my appointment and possibly put me on another round. They said absolutely do not count my spotting as CD1 no matter what, even if it was red. I wonder if this means I should change my ff charts since they wouldn't start new cycles unless I put the spotting as light. ._.

And yeah, I got pushed to POAS again. And I told her it was neggy as always. I hate POAS, it's so depressing ALWAYS seeing one line. Then she pressed for patience. How insensitive is that? I sometimes think women with normal reproductive systems don't know how it feels to be told that, especially when you've been trying for so long. :/

I've gotta be honest. It's super depressing still being in the same cycle while some girls are just finishing their second one. Not that I'm not crossing my fingers for them, I am. I'm just jealous that I'm still stuck in last month. Please start AF...please... I want a chance..

Oh well. Goodbye month 14. At least we tried. Month 15 here we come.

Thanks Maggie831 for the awesome siggy! You rock!

Last edited by ladyastraea; July 13th, 2011 at 12:31 PM.