View Single Post
July 14th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Kelli
16 weeks

I'm 16 weeks 2 days and I am STILL exhausted! I asked Daniel last night if he remembers me being like this with Eli for so long and he said yes. How can I not remember being so drained and so tired! I don't feel like doing anything! Sometimes I get random spurts of energy for a couple of days, but mostly I am just tired!
I guess that is my main pregnancy symptom and it's intensity makes up for the lack of any other symptoms Was anyone else like this when pregnant??
No REAL cravings any more. Although I had fajita nachos the other day and can't stop thinking about them Steak and chicken with sauteed onions and green peppers covered in queso all on top of tortilla chips! NOM NOM! I want to eat them for dinner every night
So far I have gained NO weight, which I am a little concerned about.... but I guess it will pick up later on I'm pretty sure that with Eli I gained about 5 lbs by this point, but I don't remember! Hopefully this means I will only gain about 20-25 lbs again! That is my goal!
Only 2.5 weeks til our big u/s! I can't wait!
I think now that I have thought about it some more I will be happy with either gender! That is surprising to me because I have always wanted boys. I guess what makes a girl "okay" for this next one is the fact that Eli and this baby will be EXACTLY the same age difference as my older brother and I (15.5 months) So it will be like we have little minis! Plus, me and my brother are SO close! We were best friends growing up and I hope that same relationship for my kids. It also doesn't hurt that I have a girl name I absolutely LOVE!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]