View Single Post
July 15th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy7t View Post
Hi! I am totally new to the boards, so not sure if I am posting right, but...
Name: Melissa
DH/SO's name: Adam
Other children/Furbabies: AJ (4) and Abby (2) - both conceived after several rounds of IUI/ clomid with AJ and injections with Abby
Due date: March 2012
Gender (if known): ?
Any treatments/surgeries used to become pregnant: We did about ten rounds of IUI and several extra rounds of just clomid to conceive our first two children. Amazingly enough, I got a BFP last Saturday without trying anything!
Anything else you'd like to tell us? I have had miscarriages in the past - my first was before I had AJ and Abby - I was 8 weeks along and ended up needing an emergency D&C four weeks later because I was getting an infection. Another miscarriage between the two children after several rounds of infertility around 5 weeks. I am nervous about this pregnancy, but having two beautiful children helps the days fly by! My mother had endo and needed a hysterectomy at the age of 27, so I was very thankful that my doctor listened to my concerns after the first miscarriage. He gave me a laperoscopy before beginning infertility treatments, which I think really helped us.
Hi Melissa, we would love for you to join us on the main board. even if you preggers you are more then welcome.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy