View Single Post
July 15th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Froggy in my pocket! :o
Okay... AF has until TUESDAY to start. If I don't see her before then I'm calling the doctor back and figuring out what the hell is going on. My boobs are in so much ****** pain right now I would pay MONEY to have it start and not hurt anymore.

I'm managing to keep my bedroom really cool at night now so I'm staying on top of my temps. I'm getting some nice low numbers finally, it's been about oh... 60+ days since I've seen anything below 97.7 up until recently. Part of me kind of hopes that means I'll O' soon. The doctor said that's not possible after taking the provera dose though. I'm like holding on to the hope that I have high prolactin and it's keeping me from building a lining/O'ing and that's why I'm not bleeding... and I'm secretly CD4 or something. I kind of doubt it. Red spotting was 14 days ago so if I were going to O it would happen today or tomorrow. I have zero fertile signs though.

I'm pretty sure when I call her on CD49 she'll probably get the point that nothing's going to happen. I want to try and convince her just to start me on clomid over the phone. I wish someone had tips for doing that.

Thanks Maggie831 for the awesome siggy! You rock!