View Single Post
July 17th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
I am 34 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) with my third rainbow baby - but this is the first time that i am carrying a little girl since losing my little girl and I am so scared - I am scared daily that something is going to happen to her.

My doctor scheduled a c-section for August 23rd at 39 weeks and 1 day gestation but i really want her to come at 38 weeks - just because I am so scared.

My mom is giving me a hard time saying that is too early to come - but Kaitlin was 4lbs 14oz at 32 weeks gestation - she should be at least 8-9lbs at 38 weeks gestation - and will be ready to come - we had a lot of problems with Benjamin when he was born at 36 weeks 5 days gestation and spend 6 weeks in NICU so I know she is just worried about that. I had Logan around 39 weeks and I wasn't as scared with that pregnancy because the sex was different.

I am still in a surreal moment because I am 7 weeks further along with Kaitlin then I ever got with Rebecca - so I know that I am probably safe but I am still going crazy and no one understands it.

I am going to ask my doctor at my appt on the 2nd of August if we can have her in 2 weeks just to see what she says - worst case she says no - never hurts to ask though right. This is the same doctor that I had for Rebecca, Benjamin and a bit of Logan and now Kaitlin - so she knows my history.

I have weekly ultrasounds on Kaitlin and she always passes them with flying colors but this momma is still scared daily and no one gets it - i am so stressed out with life in general - she is just an add to it.

sigh
is it the end of august yet so I can hold my little girl?

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03