View Single Post
July 20th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my 6th time in early pregnancy, and typically my emotions are pretty even keel when I'm pregnant. In the past I would always wonder if I was pregnant when PMS never came that month... lo and behold-- BFP. This month I doubted that this was my cycle because not only was I PMS'y like normal but it just kept going and going. I was pretty shocked when my BFP popped up because that is so different for me.

Even with my kids' pregnancies I never was an emotional pregnant girl. I felt really good through the whole pregnancy and really never cried about things or got mad.

This pregnancy is so different! I'm sooooo emotional! Work has been stressful and I find myself frequently sitting at my desk ready to burst into tears because I just can't do it anymore. I usually can calm myself down and get back to work without crying.

Last night my dh set me off and I was a crying mess! I was so mad at my dh, justified despite the emotions, and I ended up sobbing and storming out of the house slamming the door behind me. I'm not usually so dramatic....

I don't know what's going on but this is really weird and I want the "real Jess" back!
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C