View Single Post
July 20th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Super Mommy
Hugs!! I feel for you so much. I've been in your shoes before. When I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter my first was only a year old. I actually got pregnant a month after she turned a year old. It wasn't exactly planned but at the same time we didn't use anything and I had just finished ovulating. I told DH I could still be ovulating so I could end up pregnant and he said he was ok with that. At first I told him to pull out but when that time came I told him not to. So I actually did want it to happen. I can't really explain it. When I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later I was happy but then I thought of my daughter and how I'd have to share my love. I was afraid I wouldn't love her the same way once the baby was born. It's a scary feeling but you know what? when I had my 2nd daughter my first was so happy. She was so in love with her, always helping me out, calling herself "mommy" and it was the best thing in the world. I fell in love. Believe me, things will be ok and you WILL look back and be like "wow I worried for nothing!!" because in the end you're going to see as a mom with unconditional love for all your kids, you're going to have more than enough love and attention to go around. I too thought "why did I do this to my kid", which in turn made me feel bad for thinking badly about being pregnant but then I saw all those around me who were happy and excited and how happy my daughter was about her expected sibling that it changed. I realized I have a lot of support and love from family and friends, my kid is healthy, I'm healthy and the baby I was carrying was healthy. I knew things would be ok. They will be ok for you too.