View Single Post
July 21st, 2011, 07:47 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by trulyblessed View Post
And now I just read this about your husband. I'm sorry he feels this way but I think he's just in shock. You feel down about the pregnancy because your family but he feels down about the pregnancy because of his plans for the future with you. But in the end, everything will be fine. I keep saying that because it will be. He's just concerned, which is completely understandable but if you both sit down together and work out your fiances, he's going to see that you can afford this. There's really never a right time to have a baby. It happens when it's going to happen. Whether we're ready or not. Just work together and it'll be fine. Also, if you decide to want to work while being pregnant then go for it. There's jobs you can do and people will hire you because you're still early.

He seems to be accepting it now. I think he was just in shock. But thanks for all your comments! I feel better about staying home now!

But we did get our first negative comment today. It was a "Um how long have you been married?" Yeah....