View Single Post
July 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hello! My name is Lori (31) married to Jeff (33) and mommy to Aiden (5), Maryella (3), and 3 angels. I was here this time last year, but that pregnancy turned out to be my third loss. We've been ttc take home baby #3 for the last year. With my other 5 pregnancies I was able to conceive on the first try. My problem was staying pregnant. After the D&C for my 3rd loss my problem became getting pregnant. After many months of BFNs I wound up at an RE in April. He discovered I have a single copy of MTHFR and he believes I've had an ovulation problem from the start. He thinks before the D&C it was manifesting itself as losses. After it was manifesting itself as an inability to get pregnant. I did 2 rounds of Clomid that failed and killed my lining. This last cycle we did injectables (Follistim) and IUI. I went for my beta today. I'm cd27 and 13dpiui and my beta is 176 and progesterone is greater than 40. I'm pregnant!! There was part of me that thought I'd never get to say that again. Now the being scared out of my mind starts worrying about another loss. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm trying to focus on the fact that this time I ovulated at a good time, I'm on baby aspirin and progesterone, and I'm on the "have one" part of my pattern (lose one, have one, lose one, have one, lose one). I'm sorry I'm rambling. I know you know what this is like. I hope to get to know you all better.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!