View Single Post
July 26th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Froggy in my pocket! :o
Yeah good thing I didn't. Woke up this morning and my temp barely made it to 97.9. I thought it would stop at 97.6 actually. It's a huge huge drop, so, I'm thinking AF will be here in a few hours at most. I'll be pleasantly shocked if not (I'm having AF cramps.)

I called to get my b/w results, so they should be in soon, hopefully anyway. I don't want to have to drive out there and pick up the numbers by hand (which I have to do a lot because they never want to just tell me over the phone what my levels are.) The stupid office is SO FREAKING SLOW though. I wonder if that's because my doctor's scratching her head over something. I swear to god if she says I need to test one more time I'm going to scream.

I'm trying hard not to think about it and just work. I decided to go looking for a job too... if I need a **** RE I guess having the job will help me at least pay for it $900 a month for part time work should cover all the costs, but it's still depressing that I'd have to spend that much money just to make my body do what it's supposed to. What the hell's the point of even being a woman if you can't reproduce. >:[

[Edit]: The following people have called me since 10am when I left a message wanting my results:
Comcast
Telemarketer
Service Magic (HVAC people)

QUIT MAKING ME GET MY HOPES UP >:[ YOU EVIL PEOPLE.

Thanks Maggie831 for the awesome siggy! You rock!

Last edited by ladyastraea; July 26th, 2011 at 02:26 PM.