View Single Post
July 27th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OH! MY! GOODNESS! YES! BM *despises* me and always has every since her and DH were together (he and i were best friends for a year and a half before they started dating)! I must say that the feeling is pretty mutual. I heard stories from mutual friends, back when they were dating, about how horrible she treated him so I've never liked her either. I refuse to talk about it beyond acknowledging that we don't like each other, to my stepson. I tell him that just because she and I don't like each other, it has absolutely nothing to do with him and goes back to before he was ever even born. On *my* side of things, that's all he knows. No idea what she says. Not my concern unless it affects my house and it doesn't so I don't ask.

As for taking sides, thankfully that doesn't really happen here. We bring all the kids who are fighting out and ask everyone to give their side and go forward from there. Though it probably helps that I didn't have any previous children when DH and I got married so all the kids grew up together. (SS was 3 when DH and I got married)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools