Topic: Disney World
View Single Post
July 27th, 2011, 07:17 AM
It's me
I've never eaten at La Hacienda because we almost always eat at Rose & Crown Pub (a favorite of my husband's). I've never had a bad meal at any of the countries in Epcot though.

I've never eaten at the Coral Reef because I don't like seafood. Also, it seems a little weird to be eating seafood while the fish are swimming around in the aquarium like I am taunting them by eating their relatives, but that's my own weird hangup.

Kouzzina has rally good food. We've eaten there at breakfast and lunch but not dinner.

The Animal Kingdom place is probably Tusker House. There are very few sit down restaurants in AK. The food is pretty good, but it's a buffet and it's noisy in there. If you go for lunch at the right time, you can get priority seating for the Nemo show too, which is nice because it's a big line. You have to ask for that specifically when making the reservation and I don't think it can be done online.

I highly recommend the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Hollywood Studios. The tables are shaped like cars and it's like a drive in movie theater complete with ultra-cheesy 1950's movie clips.

I generally avoid the buffets because they are very expensive (up to $40/adult) and the food is better at the non-buffet restaurants.