View Single Post
July 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG, Mia was born with a mop on her head, lol.....all that heart burn was trully the real deal with her! I never had heart burn with my four other children, and all of them were born with just the "fuzzy" stuff. Mia's did not fall out eather, lol.

Im getting minimal heart burn, but it got really bad in the 3rd trimester with Mia, so Im thinking it is just now starting to kick in again. It was horrid, I hated it, to the point where I lost my appitiete most days. Ive just now started in the last couple of days, and praying it does not get that bad again.....I dont mind a bald baby, they eventually grow hair!

I just cut out all tomatoe products, orange juice, anything that had acid in it! (fast food too) I hate tums, they make me sick to my stomache. Diet alone worked pretty good for me, but I should of probably taken meds too.......Im just stubburn like that!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!