Topic: Disney World
View Single Post
July 28th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaBee View Post
I know I have to skip the roller coasters and Splash Mountain, but do you think I can do the river rapids? That is the one ride i was most excited to try when we booked the trip (before i was pregnant). Also, my husband thinks the safari should be fine but it says not to ride pregnant as well.
The Safari and Kali River Rapids I think are both very similar (from a pregnancy perspective). They will both bump you around a bit. I would check into the safety restraints used on Kali -- with all the bumping, it could cause some significant pressure on the safety restraint. With the safari, there are no restraints -- it's just like a bunch of potholes and "speed bumps". You would need to make a personal decision on both of those. i'm sure they are probably safe, but YOU need to feel comfortable with it, to do it. I was very careful with my first rainbow because I didn't want to do ANYTHING that would make me think back and wonder. Good luck with your decision. I know the river rapids will FEEL great in the heat.