View Single Post
  #1  
July 29th, 2011, 10:12 AM
MomOfThree6811 MomOfThree6811 is offline
Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Hello ladies!
I was just wondering if it is safe to go ahead and take an antibiotic to treat BV during the two week wait? With my previous pregnancy I had BV early on but didn't get treated until after 12 weeks pregnant. But I also didn't start having BV symptoms until I got a + pregnancy test..this time around I started having symptoms of BV 2dpo..I also started having sore boobs and feeling a little nauseous 2dpo. I am now 4dpo and I'm still having same symptoms but I am now having light cramping. My daughter is 5 months old and I knew 2dpo I was pregnant! I had the same symptoms I'm having now early on with her! So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a + test next weekend..but I'm not sure if its ok to take my antibiotics or wait. I'm not currently under a OBGYN's care..so I can't ask a doctor.Needing opinions please! Thanks
Reply With Quote