View Single Post
August 1st, 2011, 07:10 PM
Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
-Name(No last names please)? Judy
- SOs Name? Shaun
-Birthday? July 12th
-Where you are originally from? Memphis,Tn
-Where you live now? Clarksville, Tn PCSing to Fort Sill, Ok
-Kids? David (5) Zoey (3) 4 Sep 9th Army Brat #3 due Feb 12th 2012
-Pets? Bo Buddy 2 1/2 Lab mix and Bridgette Aine 8 months old on the 10th of Augs a hound mix thinking beagle since she is still small.
-Branch of service/how many years? Army going on 13 years been married going on 6 Augs. 20th Eak!
-Hobbies? For me my hobbies are photoshop corle paint shop and photography ,facebook,livejournal, JM, I <3 MUSIC!
Random Question of the Month: How old were you when you had your first child? I was 19 when I found out 20 when I had him

Lets see I'm a multiple deployment survivor :-) have 3 under my belt. My first was 12 months in Iraq next one 15 months in Iraq and my 3rd 12 months in Afghanistan. You would think they get easier but they don't this one was the worst of all we lost way too many heroes this deployment. Each deployment I went home minus this one because my mother drove me bonkers. My first one I lived at home during my pregnancy and up till my son was 4 months old then moved to Campbell. After having my daughter I moved home for 5 months or so just because going from one to two was really rough. Home for me was Arlington,Tn on the out skirts of Memphis,Tn. My son is starting Kindergarten in a week I am not sure about my daughter and Pre-K. Due to Fort Sill area you have to be 4 ON or Before Sep. 1st and she was born on the 9th. So our only hope is if she gets selected on post. Pre-K is awesome it will really help your daughter so much my son is already a pretty good read now. We are hoping for a boy this time around because my daughter is enough girl to last me my life time. She will tell you off if your clothes don't match has to wear bows finger nails painted. Haha But that is Zoey for you. I wish you guys luck on your baby boy. ;-) My husband was planning R&R around our Anniversary this past deployment haha I made him chance it closer to Christmas so we could celebrate it with the kids. I'm evil he was so pissed but he had only been gone 3 months it was too soon for me to see him again. I hope your guys tell you soon. So exciting :-). We were the same way it didn't happen for us on R&R we were hoping but I think I was too sick double ear infection and horrible cold that would go away. I love meeting new people too. I'm www.facebook.com/ASoldiersLuckyCharms

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
How did you meet Zack?
How long have you two been together?
Where have you been stationed at?

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you

Last edited by ASoldiersLuckyCharm; August 1st, 2011 at 07:13 PM.