View Single Post
August 2nd, 2011, 12:25 AM
Nicole
Catastrophic failure.

week one: Alanna was technically my pick even though DH suggested it because it is my fav name ever! However DH and I write stories together and that is one of our main heriones names so it is kind of off limits.

Week two: Wayne's pick, he chose Eleanor. Which I am luke warm on. (Eleanor Mortimore)

Week three: I let Quinn pick and she picked Wayne's number one fav name ever Victoria. Which I don't want to use because it is my SIL name.

Week four: My pick I am liking Zinnia, but I know Wayne dislikes it so when we talked about names on Sunday I offered Zinnia or Arabella. Wayne like neither of them and suggested Penelope which IS a name on my short list. But the point of it being my pick is it being the name I want to test drive.

So of course I am all pithy Dh shooting down my recommendations, and not recommending anything or being open to any other names than the two he has already declared for.

I was so tempted to tell him never mind I tell him what I picked after I fill out the birth certificate.

So baby had no name this week.