View Single Post
August 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
So I was lazy this morning and didn't get up to work out. I just couldn't get my rear out of bed. So I'm going to try to work out when I get home from work this afternoon.

Yesterday we went swimming so I got in a little exercise yesterday. And thank goodness AF is gone and so are cramps!! Yea.

I did eat good yesterday. We had steak and shrimp for dinner last night which was awesome. this morning I had eggs for breakfast. Sarah I bought some organic eggs and they were really good. I'm going to switch to buying those instead of just regular eggs.

Hope you ladies have a good Monday!!
Glad AF is gone! And your making my mouth water with the steak and shrimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
Melissa, I know how you feel. I am having the worst time getting motivated to work out today. I know I should but it's hard to get myself going.

Steak and shrimp sounds amazing! Those are 2 of my favorites!! I'm glad you like the organic eggs. I have also become addicted to organic milk. It's about $3 more a gallon, but I can't help it.

I'm so glad AF is gone and you don't have cramps anymore! I hope you don't have to feel those for a long time!!

Katie, how are you doing? I can't stop thinking about those popsicles! LOL!
Popsicle are AMAZING. Still eating a bunch a day. Haven't been feeling the best though so that's about all I'm eating. Did you get motivated yesterday?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog