View Single Post
August 2nd, 2011, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope this is ok to post here. I don't feel like it really fits w/ TTC variety forms.

DH and I are too "exhausted" to continue to TTC after 4 losses. Its just to scary. With how many children exist who are waiting for loving families, we do not feel comfortable with many traditional fertility treatments (IUI, IVF, donor sperm and/or eggs). We do want to have another opinion to find out what could be going on. I feel like I have something going on physically with my body causing the m/c's. I just have a strong feeling that we can not carry a baby to term again. it is so hard to explain.
I feel like we are wasting the RE's time and energy, but by the same token I feel like we deserve some closure and answers. We both are content with adoption and prefer adoption. We've long since mourned the loss of a biological child, we just want closure and that security to continue moving forward.
I don't know, I feel very uncomfortable going to an RE when we have no intention of actually seeking treatment to become pregnant.