View Single Post
August 2nd, 2011, 03:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So this week my DSS's BM tells my BF that she is planning to enroll him in school in her district after my BF has already told her that we have him all set to go to school in our district. He will be able to catch the bus in front of our house, he has already met his teachers, principal, etc... at this school and is excited to go there. Not to mention the fact that, by her own choice, she only keeps him every other weekend and will occasionally keep him an extra night or two and he will come home on a Monday or Tuesday. She showed no interest in preschool or anything else for that matter, but now all of a sudden she decides she wants to play "mom" and decide where he goes to school. We only have one vehicle at the moment and my BF works two jobs so there's no way for us to take him back and forth to that school every day. It's just not going to be possible for us and I don't think we should have to. The school here is a perfectly good school and he is able to ride the bus from our house, plus my mom lives five minutes away and if and when I decide to go back to work, if my BF and I are both at work, my mom can pop over in time to get him off the bus at our house. Also, I'm afraid that once she enrolls him in school, she's going to want to take over and then I'll hardly get to see him. I've raised this boy for the past three years, since he was 2, when his mom wanted nothing to do with him and now all of a sudden she wants to step in and rip him away from us? It's great for Meyson that she does want to be more a part of her life, I just hate the way that she is going about it. I'm devestated and I'm constantly holding back tears throughout the day. My BF and I have been fighting nonstop about this because I feel like he is partly to blame. Something should have been either taken to court or at least put in writing a loooooong time ago so that we wouldn't be in this mess, but instead he decided to sit back all this time and do nothing to stop her from doing this. It's like a lose a little more respect for him every day for letting his son slip away from him and I honestly can't decide on whether or not I want to stilll be with him at this point. Less than a month ago, we were talking wedding and TTC and now I can barely stand to look at him.

Sorry for all the rambling, I just really needed to vent. Between the stress of this and a ton of other things going on with us, I'm actually starting to physically ill from the stress. I'm constantly getting stress headaches and I'm always feeling like I could throw up at any time.

My Life As A Mom

My Wedding Blog