View Single Post
August 3rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He's never been diagnosed, but he does show signs of ADHD from what I've read. He does so well with the schedule we have and even though I've had to push this concept on my BF, he's finally been able to see the benefit. When Meyson has no structure, he will eventually go into a meltdown mode and not only is it hard on him, it's hard on everyone in the house.

He is enrolled in our district. We took him around the end of the last school year to go through screening and had a meeting with his teacher, nurse, and principal afterwards to officially enroll him, so he is all set to start school here. All that we have to do at this point is put him on the bus on the first day (although I will probably drive him the first day or two until he gets used to things).

We do have a phone service offering legal advice, but my BF happens to be lucky enough to know an attorney who is willing to offer her advice at no charge. If and when we would have to go to court, fees would be discussed, but just for her advice, she isn't going to charge.

My Life As A Mom

My Wedding Blog