View Single Post
August 4th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieJ View Post
I can't believe how 6 years ago we had just started into our first month of Clomid ever to TTC#1-wow!
Wow! That is amazing, and with all the struggles you've gone through to get to your 5 under 5 makes this even more precious.

Mari - good to "see" you sweetie!! I can't wait to see some updated pics from you. I hope you're feeling good and handling this heat. Has it finally cooled down for you?

AFM - DH & I played left work early on Tuesday to see Harry Potter. We had a lot of fun, and loved getting home earlier then normal. We decided to skip the National Night Out event our neighborhood was having as Mark was teething bad and wasn't feeling that great. He was down for the night a few minutes before 7 that evening. It was a nice & relaxing evening to end a good day. Mark is working on those pre-molars, he's got 3 and is working on another bottom one. His next appointment is Monday afternoon, he's scheduled for 3 vaccines, poor little man. I'm curious how much he weighs now, he's definitely gotten taller since the last appointment or he's just learning how to reach & stretch more since he's getting into EVERYTHING.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!