View Single Post
August 4th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't get motivated on Tuesday but I did my workout yesterday which was my scheduled rest day. Today I won't have time either so I'll either do a double workout tomorrow or one tomorrow and one Saturday. My BF and I went out to dinner with my parents last night and I did pretty well. I had the best filet mignon I have ever tasted (I want more), with a side of steamed broccoli, and a baked potato. I should've skipped the potato but I've been so good about carbs and just had to have it. Today I had a couple of apples for breakfast. I'm not sure what I'll do for lunch. I think tonight for dinner we'll have a pork loin.

Melissa, I'm impressed that you can get yourself motivated to work out first thing in the morning. I just can't do that, especially on days that I work. I'm too slow moving and really enjoy sitting on the couch with my cup of tea watching the Today show. LOL! Oh, and yes, my appointment went really well. I'm excited to be making a move forward. I agree...getting a bunch of BFP's this cycle would be fabulous!

Katie, how are you feeling? Are you still hooked on the popsicles? I'm in the same boat as Melissa...I've been wanting some ever since you posted the picture! Oh, now I'm remembering the picture you posted of your fried pickles and want some of those too. Fried pickles are a diet food, right? LOL