View Single Post
August 4th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ooh I love Fried Pickles. Before we started trying to conceive, I loved to go out for fried pickles and beer. Yummy!! Although now I don't do the beer. Fried Pickes still sound awesome and yes I do believe they are a diet food Sarah..lol.

Sarah, I have always beens a morning person but I mainly work out first thing in the morning because that is the only time I have to workout. If I wait until after work, I am either too tired or too busy doing things around the house.

I did get up this morning and did 60 minutes on my urban rebounder. it is so much fun. My DH got it for me for my birthday and I love it.

Sarah we are having pork loin for dinner tonight also..lol. I love it and I have a great recipe for a pork loin marinade. I'll post that in the recipe section later today. It is so good and so easy. you just marinade the night before you want to cook it and then grill it. So yummy!!

I don't know how you double up and work out twice in one day. Very good!! Hope you have a good day!! Oh and the filet sounds wonderful. I love filets. They are my favorite steak.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy