Topic: Remember when
View Single Post
August 5th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you remember how you felt when you joined PAL? Like, WOW, here we go again. Scared that the only outcome for me would be a m/c. I did not join PAL with Mia's pregnancy, but I did with my m/c's in 2009. So I was kind of superstiscous about coming here again.

Who do you remember seeing and thinking I can't wait to be there? Jess and Britt. At the same time, Jess and I were pregnant together when I had Mia, she was due at the end of August and me in the beggining of Sept. I was scared I was jinxing her pregnancy by being pregnant again. I know it sounds silly, but I remember her loss in Feb of 2010 like it was yesterday, and I was so scared I would be here after already having a rainbow baby and that something might go wrong again. I watched her ticker go by more anxiously than my own. When Missy got here too, I felt the same way. I was so anxious for her to get out of the 1st trimester, as I could not bare to be here without her again. Funny how some people on here affect how you feel about your own pregnancy. This board has given me some great friends, friends that are more dear to me than any IRL person I know.

Do you ever think about our new ladies and the hope you bring them by still
being here? All the time. I also stay active in TTCAL, cause I so desperately want them over here. Their struggles and heart ache are felt thousands of miles away, in cyber space by complete strangers like me. There are some girls in TTCAL that I pray for on a daily basis. I think once I see them get their BFP's/ rainbow babies, my journey on JM will come to a close.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!