View Single Post
August 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Would you ladies vote on these combinations? This is ridiculous that I can't make up my mind! If I have two girls the names will be Juliette Elise and Autumn Elizabeth so I tried to find two boy names with "E" as the middle initial.

My fear is having one of each gender and not being able to choose one name over the other. I'm losing sleep over this at this point, lol.

ETA: Edward is my dad's middle name and I try to use significant names for mns. So if I have only one boy Edward will definitely be the mn but with which first name?

I chose the names Cory and Russell because they fit my "requirement" of being 2-syllables and not sounding like my other boy names. And they aren't -aiden based or super popular. I'm still open to suggestions as long as the name isn't on the top 25 (or 30...or 35) and isn't an -aiden name!

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.

Last edited by ♥womanintheshoe♥; August 6th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.