View Single Post
August 6th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I don't know if this bothers you, but Russell and Eric are both prominent Vampire characters in the show True Blood
I've never even heard of that show but blech! (sorry, vampire lovers! ) Those who know me would never think that I named my kids after vampires, lol!

Quote:
Anyhoo, I think Corey is a cute name, but I prefer it with a "e" and I really don't think it ages well. I know a Cody and a Corey (26 and 14ish?) and both of them feel like their names sounds like a little kid
I am afraid of that very thing.

Quote:
Just because the girl names you picked out have matching initials, it doesn't mean the boy names have to. It's not like you're going to use all four, so the boys will know they didn't match even though the girl's did. Unless you intentionally made their initials match, then I don't see a reason why the boy initial HAS to match. And even if you did intentionally match the girl's initials, there's no Rule of Twins that says they have to match.
I agree 100%...unfortunately once the idea was in my head to use "E" as the middle initial it has stuck. Kind of like I want matching carseats which is ridiculous but there it is. I don't want rhyming names and I don't want the first names to have the same initial like so many twin names do. Maybe because my two girl middle names quite accidentally both began with "E" I want to keep that trend? I don't know... I also like William for a middle name so that is a contender.

Love your well thought out response - thank you so much!

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.