View Single Post
August 10th, 2011, 07:51 PM
TTC #2 on clomid
Wow, miss... this is huge. I am so sorry that you're having to deal with this right now.
I don't know how these things work in Canada, but i know that if that happened here in Australia.. I could sue him for far more than a days work! One for breaching Mat leave conditions, two for calling you unstable.. Unless he is YOUR doctor, that is defimation of character, and thirdly, for not paying you what he owes you! He'd be in all sorts of trouble if he did this here. I would do what the other ladies have said and follow this up as much as you can. Get legal advice, call some angencies that would have knowledge of your rights. Honestly, if some thing CAN be done, then it has to be - you can't let him get away with this! I'd be looking in to 'damages' to you as well for the things he has said.

Secondly, your sister.... That was a very selfish thing to do to you and it's not fair in the slightest. If she's your sister, she should atleast be offering to share her existing hours with you rather than attempting to steal the hours that weren't hers in the first place.
Art classes don't compare to a mother who is expecting who is also paying a mortgage. She should be smart enough to know that as well. I am sure her art classes can't cost that much? I'd be waiting till you have calmed down and in a rational state before discussing this with her but you need to tell her how she contributed to your sh** day and that it could have been avoided had she had showed compassion... She's your family, she's supposed to have your back! She sounds as if she needs reminding.

I hope it all works out for the best and please chin up....

PLEASE chase up what your rights are too!!!! Make lots of phone calls!!

Starting a clomid journey!