View Single Post
August 11th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I have got to make a change to my eating...asap!! I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I'm going to list out everything I ate yesterday (this is going to be embarassing!)

Mac & cheese
Gardettos
2 cookies
Pringles
I drank water & diet pepsi

I seriously think that's all I ate yesterday! And last night I felt awful! (duh, who wouldn't feel awful after eating just that crap)

So anyways I just wanted a place to write this out and hold myself accountable for what I've been eating. The only person that knows what I eat all day is Peyton and she doesn't judge It's not that I"m really over weight or anything, I would just like to lose around 10ish pounds, but I mainly just want to feel better and feed my body better!!

I'm starting this morning by putting a decent breakfast in my belly and getting ready to go out for a morning walk. The weather is beautiful and there is no reason I shouldn't be out doing some kind of activity! I just got done eating a bowl of grape nuts (only the serving size). The only thing that I wasn't crazy about was I had to put Peyton's whole milk on them because that's all we had but I only did half a serving of milk. It's going to be hard to eat all my meals super healthy because we don't have many groceries in the house and no money to get any right now but I'm going to try!!

If you read all this then you are great! I feel better already just being honest and putting everything out there! I really just needed to vent, whine, and feel bad for myself for a minute! LOL

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!