View Single Post
August 17th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Working mommy
I met my Ob this week. I polled several girls at my work (I work at the hosp I will deliver at) and asked who they used. I also talked with my RE.

She was very nice and thorough. Didn't feel rushed. She also did an ultrasound to see how things looked (we were 1 day shy of 13wks). She did a transvaginal so the baby looked huge and was moving all over! DH was so surprised to see the wiggling (he must have forgotten how it was with DD). But the Dr also said "do I see something between the legs? it might be a boy!" DH and I were not sure we would find out the sex (we didn't know with DD) so that was pretty shocking. But in a good way! Now I'm pretty sure we will find out with the full u/s during 2nd trimester.

Today was my NT scan. Nice to see more pics of the baby. He/she would not cooperate and I had to try to pee twice to make the baby get into position. The Dr said everything looked good on the scan and they compare it to the blood work. DD was with us today and was so excited to see her sibling!

Glad to hear everyone is feeling well. Except, Sheri sorry about the back pain. Hopefully your appt went well today.