View Single Post
August 18th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies!

I'm expecting my fourth, and I have been playing name games with myself for the last few months, but I'm sure it would be much more fun to play them with you all! As of right now I'm team green, but I have my big u/s tomorrow, so of course I'm super excited about names right now.

Current kiddos are Sidney James 01/12/01, Ella Marie 12/22/08, and Camden Edward 06/12/10. Sidney James is named after family on both sides, Ella Marie is carrying on a many generation tradition of Marie (and I loved Ella, until I heard it everywhere, she is actually Isabella legally), and Camden Edward has his father's middle name (and became Camden because SO and I couldn't agree on a single name until I threw that one out 24hrs after he was born). So now it's time to think about #4, I have a fairly short list but tell me what you ladies think.

Boys:
Eyan
Chyler
Emery
Finley
Theo
Sawyer

Girls:
Evangelina (There are so many shortened versions of this that I love, Eva, Evie, Lina, etc)
Anissa
Luci/Lucia

I'm struggeling with girls names, my list is pretty short, and I've just got Evangelina Rose stuck in my head. I must say though, that I'm feeling there's a boy in there instead of a girl, but I'm fixated on that specific girl name.

So help me out ladies! Purty please!!!!!!