View Single Post
August 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
OMG!!! Two weeks ago I had asked the physical therapist (who comes for Jillian) When should I get worried about Julia. (at that point she would roll from her back to belly.. maybe go in circles a few time, spit up and start to flip, I would than sit her up, me doing the work, and than she would sit and play until she spit up again and than flip again) She made NO attempt to do anything. Sit up, crawl, pull herself up, Roll to her back again, even reach for toys... anything that would make her spit up. The physical therapist said at this point I would call early intervention since she is atleast a 25% behind were she should be. I called the Dr's and we fought with the Insurance and we got Julia on prevacid.... And within 4 days....... I had a baby who was sitting up on her own, trying to pull herself up, getting up on all fours... and a week later yesterday she started to crawl!!!!!!!! I am so happy! I could cry... ok have already did that!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles