View Single Post
August 24th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Jessica - Thank you very much. I see that you are relatively new to the boards. Welcome!!

On Monday evening, I got the results of my bloodwork from that morning. My HCG went from 3476 on Friday to 7725 on Monday so it is still doubling normally. They said that all of my numbers look good so there is a chance that maybe my baby is just growing more slowly than normal. However, from what I've read, HCG can continue to double normally for a while even if the embryo has stopped growing. I go for another ultrasound on Monday. I am hoping for the best but mentally preparing for the worst.

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support.

How is everyone else doing??? I would love to hear some happy pregnancy stories
Started TTC #1 July 2009
Summer 2010 - Three IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Winter 2011 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
March 2011 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
April 2011 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
May 2011 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
July 2011 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage

November 2011 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!! Aven Robert Born on August 4, 2012

July 2014 - Got Pregnant Naturally with Twins! Miscarriage at 9 weeks.
November 2014 - Since Frozen Embryo Transfer