View Single Post
August 31st, 2011, 09:36 AM
Marsi's Mommy
I had my 32 week midwife appointment today. The first thing I noticed was that there were about 7 cars in the parking lot! Usually it is 1-2 cars. There was a birth going on upstairs!! With all of that, it was still as peaceful and perfect as ever. That got me SO excited to meet this little girl! I did all of the things that they wanted, pee sample weight etc. She set up the blood pressure machine and then went to check my pee.

When she came back and plugged all of the numbers into the computer, she asked if I was a vegetarian because she has only seen pee that perfect in vegetarians. I thought that was a funny thing for her to say...granted I am practically a vegetarian.

When I laid down for her to measure the bump and feel the baby, of course I was having a contraction. She felt that and said that I must have a lot of contractions because she has rarely felt that toned of a uterus. Random awesome comment #2.

When I finally stopped the contraction, she felt her and of course, Marsi is completely happy where she has been for weeks! Head down, butt to the right and feet to the left.

Everything was perfect! I got compliments from my midwife, I got to see the birth center with someone there giving birth. Marsi is locked and loaded. I am just a happy camper today!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!