View Single Post
September 1st, 2011, 08:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
This is the "Master Chef of the April 2010 PR" Challenge.

This is the master thread. This thread will be stickied for easy access. In this thread post as many recipes as you want. You can post recipes, or links to recipes. Please specify in your thread if the recipe is a DESSERT, MAIN COURSE, SIDE DISH, or BEVERAGE. Main course is for any meal.

How you earn points? Easy. Make as many recipes as you can in the next month. I will have a separate thread stickied to post the picture and review of the recipe you made called, "I made this!" This is a month long challenge so everyone should have plenty of time to participate. This challenge closes on October 2nd.

Points -
Main Courses are worth 5 pts.
Desserts are worth 10 points (as we make far less desserts and they can be quite time consuming)
Side dishes are worth 3 points
Beverages are worth 1 point.

Don't discount the smaller point categories. Its far simpler to make multiple side dishes or drinks in one day than desserts and main courses! There is no limit on daily point totals, so this really is anyones game.

To get the points you must make the dish, take a picture, post it in the stickied thread, and write a short review. You can make the same dish multiple times in the month, just take a new picture each time. If you are unable to take and post a picture please PM me and we'll work it out. I don't want anyone not participating because they can't take a picture.

So get to it!! Post your recipes here, and your MADE recipes in the other sticky.

Remember Racine is a Vegan so try to post at least one recipe that she can make so she can participate too!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)

Last edited by frgsonmysox; September 1st, 2011 at 10:03 AM.