View Single Post
September 1st, 2011, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went in for my appt and the doctor couldn't find the h/b with her doppler. I wasn't worried because I've been playing at home with the doppler I rented and had just heard it the night before. Then she told me that my uterus felt a little high for me to just be 11 weeks and 1 day. She asked me if I was sure of my dates and I told her I was. She said, "I want to date this pregnancy and find that heartbeat so let me sneak you next door for an u/s". Yay!

She told me it would be vaginal but it wasn't. The tech found the baby right away and it was moving like crazy! The baby scooted out the way when she was trying to measure the heart rate. She finally got it in one spot and the heart rate measured at 168.

The baby was moving it's hands and legs like crazy. It was so cute! The baby is measuring spot on with my dates. It was exactly 11 weeks 1 day and my u/s due date is 3-21-12 which is my due date.

She gave me two pics. One is a profile of the baby and the other is a shot of the face with a little hand up by the cheek. The face shot is pretty freaky I have to say on u/s! haha

Here are the pics:

Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C