View Single Post
September 2nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
Running around your property with your DS definitely sounds like a good workout! It's activities like that where you don't even realize how much exercise you're getting. I love those because it seems like less of a chore or obligation, if that makes sense.

Lobstering was definitely interesting! It is such hard work! OMG!! It was nonstop for about 11 hours straight. My BF made fun of me for putting on makeup but I told him to zip it. I learned that fresh bait is so nice once you've smelled rotten bait. GROSS!!! We caught just over 1,000 lbs of lobster which is awesome! I am exhausted! I barely ate today...had my lunch at 5:30 on our way back into the harbor. Definitely a good workout! Oh, and it feels like the house is rocking back and forth because I'm so used to being on the water. It's really weird and kind of annoying.

I did get my results...kind of. They left a message and it was kind of vague but positive so that's good. They think I'll respond well to the Clomid and advised me to test on CD 30 (yeah right..I'm not going to last that long without POAS!). I'm going to call them tomorrow to get more details but for now I'm glad that it's good news.

Katie, I'm so sorry!!! It definitely seems like you should look for another job. It sounds like this one is giving you way too much anxiety! It's not healthy, emotionally or physically! I had a job like that and kept having anxiety attacks, dreaded going in, etc. As soon as I left it and got a job I loved, the anxiety disappeared. I think it seems like the right move for you. You deserve to be happy. It's not worth it if you're miserable! I don't blame you for not feeling motivated to exercise. When stress like that gets to you, it takes out so much energy.
Glad you had a good time Lobstering! It sounds like a lot of fun but I get sea sick lol! Exercise is always more fun when you don't realize your doing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
Katie I'm so sorry that your having problems at your job. I agree you should definitely look for a new job, chest pains and a sick stomach can be no fun. I don't blame you for not working out. When your having problems at your job the last thing you want to do is workout.

Sarah sounds like you had a great day. 1000 lbs of lobster is alot of lobster. You definitely got your workout in and then some. I'm wondering if you'll be sore tomorow from working so hard today. So glad you got good results on your test and yes I would definitely call them back and get more info. I agree not likely that your waiting until CD 30 to test..lol.

Katie I'm feeling really good, a bit of nausea but other than that I feel pretty good. I'm really tired also but working out does seem to give me some extra energy. i've got blood work tomorrow morning. Hoping for good numbers. I'll let you know.

Hope you guys have a great evening. Sarah I bet you sleep like a baby after all that hard work.
Melissa I am glad you got good numbers back! And that is awesome that working out is giving you more energy.

I'm doing well today! DH and I both took off work today so we have a 4 day weekend!!! Today we hiked around the woods moving our trail cameras. It was quite an eventful day! I hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog