View Single Post
September 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica121706 View Post
How have you and your mom been? I know awhile back you had shut her off, was this a surprise in the mail or did you expect it
We have spoken 2 times since the big blow out and it only got worse before it got better. I am at the point where I make no effort anymore. If she can't accept my marriage, pregnancy, and happiness then it is her loss. Thanks for asking, that was sweet Jessica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof5lopez View Post
LOL, if it comes down to all that when I look into Mia's baptism....I will just baptise her Baptist, its my religion of choice anyway. But since all my kids are catholic and I do believe in the catholic religion myself, I would prefer this. But Im not about to dish out a couple of grand like my brother did just to get my first marriage removed from their books. How obserd! I paid my attorney enough money, lol.....(still paying actually, 3.5yrs later!)
The boys were all baptized Baptist but Mike really wants her to be raised Catholic so I respect him on it. I hear ya on attorney fees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyandbriana View Post
I actually belong to the same church as Rachel, and in our faith, babies are given a special blessing instead of a baptism. Baptism in our faith is a choice that you make when you're older.
I think it is so awesome that all 3 of you know each other!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.