View Single Post
September 3rd, 2011, 01:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
I am so sorry. PAL sucks. Its so hard to get excited. I know I didn't feel at ease completely until after 18 weeks. I for sure had to get maternity clothes before then LOL. Enjoy your shopping trip. Remember you are pregnant and you deserve to be comfortable. Try not to worry about later losses. You are going to see them more when you hang out on PAL and TTCAL but really they don't happen that often. If you have already seen/heard the heartbeat your chances of a m/c are 1-2% I think. Sometimes its hard to remember that really your chances of a loss at this point are very small. We are all here for you and understand. I hope you get some shopping done and have fun.
I haven't see or heard the h/b yet because I'm using a m/w. I don't get an u/s unless I request one, then I have to drive about 45 minutes to the hospital that she uses to get one done. So I have NO clue whats going on in there...LOL At this point, I'm almost ready to just do it so that I know for sure that I have a healthy bean growing. DH thinks I'm silly for worrying though, so I don't know if he would go for it or not.

=May '05 and '11