View Single Post
September 4th, 2011, 04:12 PM
♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper73 View Post
Crablegs and shrimp!! Delicious!!!!!

What is a deer drive?

I went to the fair yesterday and ate some crappy food, but also did a bunch of walking. Today I'm going again to get more food. I'm planning on loaded baked potato, blooming onion, fried pickles, and I will try fried oreos. Not exactly a menu for a dieter! LOL!
Enjoy your fair food! I love it and could use some fair food A deer drive is where a bunch of people walk through an area where the deer are and push them into a certain direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
Sarah I love fried oreos. I'm so jealous. I hope you eat lots of yummy food at the fair. I love the fair. Our fair is in a few weeks and I'm sure that we will go and eat lots of bad food.

We don't really have any big plans for this weekend. Just hanging out at home. I think tomorow we will be going to the pool so I should get in some swimming for exercise.

Sarah so glad that the doctor thinks you will respond well to clomid. I'm hoping this will be the answer for you. Have fun at the fair.

Katie glad your having a great weekend. Now I'm definitely craving crablegs and shrimp.
We hung out at home all day today and it was nice. Melissa I hope your enjoying your weekend!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog