View Single Post
September 5th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is the Garlic Chicken recipe I suggested. On this I didn't have any cream so I used 2% milk instead used 2 tab less butter then asked for only half the bacon if that, less chicken and added sun dried tomatoes. It still tasted good just a little lighter in flavor. Next time I want to try capers and/or onions also.

I also made the roasted green beans. WE normally just steam them but I think this is how we might always eat it. Both kids ate more then they normally do so it was a big hit. I think next time I'll also do carrots and wont have kids under feet so it wont brown(burn) so much.

Blackberry cobbler:

I used mostly raspberries and a few blackberries as I'm not a fan of blackberries. It was really good. DH wasn't sold to much on it as it was to cake like for him. We served it warm with vanilla bean ice cream.

Black bean and bell pepper enchiladas

This was really good. I couldnít find any refried black beans so I just used regular refried beans. WE also used wheat tortillas instead of the corn. DH said we should have these again so itís a keeper recipe at our house now.

These are the oreo stuffed cookies. I'm not at all a backer kind of person so these cookies looked really bad BUT tasted so good. They tasted better the next day LMO.

Grilled Stuffed Zucchini!

I used ground beef instead of the turkey and Mexican cheese blend instead. I also grilled it a little longer as I wanted it more soft. So good.

Last edited by dbarney; September 30th, 2011 at 07:30 AM.