View Single Post
September 6th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tonya, do you know how many mature follicles you had? I hope this is your one and only medicated cycle.

I definitely did not O on that Monday. My cervix was closed and low by then. I'm pretty sure it was the Friday before, so I marked it as that and left it. I still had a short LP, but it was a day longer than last month and 2 days longer than the month before. I'll take any change in that direction, even if it's slow. My chart is wacky because I never temp at the same time. I should start marking down what time I actually tmep. I have an alarm set for 5:00, but I usually wake sometime before then. I just temp whenever I wake. The temps were really screwy toward the end of my cycle since not only was I temping at different times, but I was never getting more than 2 hours of sleep in a row. We had a really bad week sleep wise. I'm sure that my temps wouldn't look so all over the place if I had more consistency. With two toddlers in the house I have to temp at whatever time and who however much sleep is possible.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe