View Single Post
September 6th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Val-

Oh, ok, that makes sense...I had one of those weeks not too long ago...hooray for a longer LP then, even a day makes a difference

As for me...
The cycle was literally "perfect"...
On CD13 (the day that I triggered):
E2=1188
Left side follies =18,17,11
R=17.5, 17
Lining = 14.3

On CD15, Matt had 117 million swimmers post wash...
IUI went in so easy, I didnt feel a thing - apparently even my cervix was "perfect"...

I had O pains (mild) for about 2 days before I Oed...then about 4 hours after the IUI, I had major O pains and was bloated that whole day...so I think the timing was perfect also...

Today was 7DPO progesterone, they only check to see if it is over 20 (cause apparently, and it was over, they have to run it multiple times to get the actual number so they just say that over 20 is fine)...anyway, mine was over 20, so it was a strong O...

With everything so perfect, the only thing really working against me is age...
At 35, you need to have a lot of eggs to ovulate, cause not that many will be fertilizable...hoping that one of these four will be "perfect"...

I wish I felt symptoms...I dont...I never felt any with Kaiden, but with the miscarriage, I most definitely had implantation cramps at 6-7DPO...I've been waiting for those and they just arent here...so, I'm trying to dampen down my expectations a bit cause I dont want to be too sad if it didnt work this time...

HPT is finally negative (I did an HCG trigger)...so, if a line shows up in the next few days - it will be real...