Topic: Introduction
View Single Post
September 6th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Hello Ladies,

I just posted in the sticky thread and loved reading all of your experiences. This is a copy paste from there since I really dont have any new info to add.

I am brand new to this board. My name is Rheanna, I am a regular member of the Jan DDC. I am expecting my first child, a little boy, his name will be Carson Nicholas, and he is due Jan 1, 2012. Right now I am 23w2days pregnant. I went in on Aug 29, 2011 for a fetal echo and they found two abnormalities. One being VSD and the other coarctation of the arota. According to the doctor at the u/s place Carson will need surgery to fix these abnormalities. We wont know how sever the are exactly until he is born.

Im in the midst of setting up an appt with a pediatric cardiologist at the Los Angeles Childrens Hospital. They will give me more information about what is going on and let me know what to expect.

Im really glad I found this board, its nice to see people who are going through a similar situation as I am. I look forward to getting to know all of you.