View Single Post
September 11th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sarah your lobster and corn sounds awesome. I love lobster but around here it just costs so much that we only have it on special occasions. You can make BLT's healthy. I did use lowfat mayo but I picked up some maple cured bacon and it was so good. Turkey bacon is just not the same.

So glad you O'd earlier. i don't know if temps increase during clomid but that does look like what happened during your cycle. Katie may know more on this than me. The stress won't begin until sometime next week hopefully. I know I started testing at 10 dpo and got BFN's for several days so I would suggest waiting to test but I know that easier said than done. I just couldn't help myself and it was hard to wait until 10 dpo.

No workout for me today. We just relaxed and laid around the house. DH is excited to start his knew job and I'm so happy for him. It will be so nice for him to have a job that he enjoys. Morning Sickenss hasn't been too bad this weekend but I slept a bit later than i normally do during the week and I think that helps. We'll see what tomorrow brings..lol.

Katie so glad you had a nice relaxing walk and baked lemon chicken sounds great.

Hope you ladies had a wonderful Sunday.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Last edited by melissalaw; September 11th, 2011 at 06:40 PM.