View Single Post
September 12th, 2011, 09:34 PM
I am in the same kind of boat here. I have had three positive home tests and waiting until Friday to confirm the pregnancy and it's not something else (I have a family history of positive test that weren't related to pregnancy: mom and grandmother had ovarian and cervical cysts that cause false positives-mom ended up have a full hysterectomy in the early 90's because of cancer.) I had an abortion what I was 18. I had been stupid with my boyfriend of 2 years and it resulted in a pregnancy which sadly enough I knew immediately what I was going to do. Now, I am 26 almost and married for 4 years. We use the with drawl method, but something this time may have gone wrong. After talking it over, with our finances the way they are and him just finding work which may not last into the following year, there's no way we can sustain a pregnancy. Just do what feels right to you. You may be giving up this pregnancy, but it's not like you're just doing it to do it; you have scares and are thinking clearly.