View Single Post
September 13th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, Kelli,

Sad welcome to you here. We share Sept 2010 board, but I would never imagined in million years you come join us here . It sucks and is really unfair. And I'm really sorry for what you're going thru. But you've come to the right place. This board had become an incredible place of support for me during the most difficult time. The ladies here are amazing. We understand each other here, but outside of this board only a few if any at all could understand us. Although our situations are different, there are other ladies here who had a similar experience and would be able to answer your questions.
To this day I personally really regret not spending time with Eric, not being able to take his pictures (I only have one done by the hospital). I was in complete shock when he was stillborn and so ignorant about stillbirth at the time and didn't get a chance to do all the things with him I wish I would've done. I wish I could hold him and touch him and kiss him.... I wish I was more prepared...

Again, I'm really sorry. I will be thinking of you and your family in this difficult time.

Last edited by helen123; September 13th, 2011 at 11:32 PM.