View Single Post
September 14th, 2011, 07:10 AM
My name is Kelli :)
Thank you for all of the responses

I never in a million years would have thought that I would be THIS person, posting here. The one people are praying for. It helps to know that there are others out there who have an idea of what I am going through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaidynsmum View Post
Being pregnant knowing that your baby will never make it home is heart wrenching, people notice pregnant women and ask the usual questions, you never know how to react to them. Complete strangers would ask me when I was due and if I was hoping for a boy or a girl. I'd tell them my due date and say I don't mind while inside my head I was screaming I just want my baby to live. How do you tell a complete stranger your baby won't make it.
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I'm 25 weeks and starting to really look pregnant. I know people notice and I dread the day when someone asks me how far along I am, if it's a boy or girl, etc. This is terrible, but part of me wishes it would happen sooner than later so I can be done being pregnant. I don't want the attention and the belly and the looks and questions...

.fearfully and wonderfully made.
eli grey // jude lawrence
forever loving Finley