View Single Post
September 14th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Kelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBethsMommy View Post
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep is an unbelievably wonderful program, and I highly encourage you to make sure your hospital calls someone in for you.

Have you and your DH discussed a funeral or what you might do after? I know that was one of the hardest things we did.
I have had so many people tell me about NILMDTS and I am so grateful because I don't think it is something I would have thought about! I contacted a local coordinator in my area.

We have talked about it a little bit, but I just don't know how to go about it. Am I just supposed to call funeral homes in the area and tell them to expect my baby?! How does anyone know how to prepare for this? I have no idea what cremation would cost or even if we'd be able to afford it or how to handle it all. It's not just something you can google (or maybe I just don't want to)....

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome in this new community I find myself... I really appreciate all of your responses and your support.
I just don't know what questions to ask or how to "prepare" I guess and I knew I needed to come somewhere where people could understand.

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]